Sunday, August 18, 2024

Ramble and Review 2: Hello Fresh - Pork and Pepper Enchiladas

 

Ramble and Review 2

Hello Fresh: Pork and Pepper Enchiladas


Today for lunch my husband decided to make another one of the Hello Fresh meals.
This one was Pork and Pepper Enchiladas.


They were very flavorful and seemed to be quickly made.
If you like a little spice, then this recipe is for you.


I am the biggest wimp when it comes to spice, but I was able to eat this with no issues.
It's a nice meal to have and overall really well made.

As I said in the last Ramble, let me know if you are interested in the recipe.
See you in the next post.

-Kay



2 comments:

  1. I'm not a "spice girl" either :) I'm glad you are liking Hello Fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every recipe we tried was a keeper so far. 😊

    ReplyDelete